See More Details
- Current Deal: Summer special. Discounted price until July 22nd.
- Shipping: Free Standard Shipping (3-5 business days delivery).
Availability: Limited Supply.
- Dimensions: 22 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 4.5 (H) in.
- Weight: 7.3 lb.
- OPERATION: with the BOJ countertop corkscrew is very easy to open wine bottles of wine with efficiency. The leverage arm of this wine bottle opener measures 12 inches to maximize extracting power, with an overall height of 22 inches. Just place the wine bottle in the holder. The table corkscrew (countertop) is very sturdy and the mechanism works very smoothly.
- USAGE: primarily designed for professional purposes in places with a high volume of bottle of wine openings like restaurants, wineries, bars, wine tasting rooms or caterings. However, our customers, specially wine lovers, also purchase this beautiful bottle opener to give a professional touch to their home wine bars or enhance beautiful kitchens. Unique as a personal o corporate gift.
- MATERIALS: both the handle and backing are made of sapele, a large tree native to tropical Africa, also known as aboudikro. Some luxury car manufacturers use the same wood for its high-end vehicles. The body of the countertop corkscrew is mostly made of zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements. The worm is a strong milled spiral made of steel. No need for mounting screws, the clamp is included.
- WORLDWIDE PATENT: the table mounted corkscrew was originally designed 75 years ago by Santiago Olaneta, son of the founder, and his design team. Improved with the feedback of thousands of thousands of hours of operation from customers.
- MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third generation family-owned company in the north of Spain, designs and manufactures unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905.