See More Details
- The Cyklop Uncorking Machine, made of cast iron and nickel plated finish, is a luxury counter mounted wine opener complete with a vise clamp and wing nut. Can accommodate a maximum counter thickness of 2".
- Dimensions: lever arm is 8" long, with overall height 11".
- Inserts into the cork and extracts it in one downward stroke.
- Features a side-mounted, two wheel foil cutter.
- Directions: roll the bottle against the cutting wheel, located on the side plate, until the top of capsule is cut. Then raise the lever arm down completely, and the cork will be pulled from the bottle all in this one downward stroke. Reverse process to remove cork.