See More Details
- Year-End Deals: Reduced price until 31st December 2016, 11:00 PST.
Availability: In stock.
- Shipping: Options at checkout.
- Dimensions: 7.1 (L) x 4.0 (W) x 26.0 (H) in.
- Weight: 5.0 lb.
NSF CERTIFIED MANUAL CAN OPENER: For the very highest standard in food safety and sanitation, the NSF certified BOJ professional manual commercial grade can openers are very reliable and easy to clean. These quick change manual commercial can openers will meet the requirements of most any foodservice operation, and is built to withstand multiple uses over the years. The can opener cuts on the side of the can, below the can edge, leaving no sharp edges on the can.
- EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN: It is a great solution for energy efficiency and fast manual can opening. For medium volume and daily usage, it opens 6 cans per minute. The BOJ industrial can opener has and adjustable bar length of 20 inches. Designed with fewer parts than most other commercial openers, the quick change mechanism makes knife and gear replacement fast and easy. Valid also as a can opener for large cans.
- CONSTRUCTION: This heavy duty table mounted manual can opener features a table style with a steel base for optimum performance and long lasting durability. Constructed of rust resistant arbor this commercial grade manual industrial can opener will resist corrosion, dents, scratches and stains to continue looking and operating nicely for years. The rigid clamping base model secures to underside of the table. The professional table mount commercial can opener can be either screwed into the table or just clamped to it.
- MATERIALS: Made of stainless steel, it includes a tempered and carbonitrited steel reversible knife. All parts come apart easily for thorough cleaning and simple maintenance. Toss in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- MADE IN HOUSE FOR DECADES: Founded in 1905, BOJ is the manufacturer. This reliable commercial grade table mounted can opener is made for decades in Spain.