- Unparalleled wine tool, the unique BOJ Wall-Mounted Corkscrew covered with 24 karat Gold, a perfect combination of singularity and luxury.
- Supplied only on request, please allow 1 week for manufacturing.
- OPERATION: with the BOJ wall-mounted corkscrew is very easy to open wine bottles with efficiency. The leverage arm of this opener measures 12 inches to maximize extracting power, with an overall height of 22 inches. Place the bottle in the holder: it is not necessary to hold the bottle. The wall –mounted corkscrew is very sturdy and the mechanism works very smoothly.
- USAGE: primarily designed for places with a high volume of openings like restaurants, wineries, bars, wine tasting rooms or caterings. However, customers tend to purchase it to give a professional touch to home bars or enhance beautiful kitchens. Unique as a personal o corporate gift.
- MATERIALS: both the handle and backing are made of luxury ebony. This wood is dense enough to sink in water. It is finely-textured and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it highly valuable as an ornamental wood.The body is mostly made of zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements. The worm is a strong milled spiral made of steel. All necessary mounting screws included.
- WORLDWIDE PATENT: the wall-mounted corkscrew was originally designed 75 years ago by Santiago Olaneta, son of the founder, and his design team. Improved with the feedback of thousands of thousands of hours of operation from customers.
- MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third generation family-owned company in the north of Spain, designs and manufactures unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905.